The Storage Hardware Certification Package is now available as part of SDDC Foundation and SDDC Integration Program. It enables storage partners to engage with VMware to certify their products with VMware vSphere including VAAI Block Devices and to ensure customers of jointly certified and supported hardware solutions.
- Access to the T10 standards-based VAAI specification for partner disk array firmware development
- Storage Certification Guide
- Storage Certification Policy
- VAAI Block Certification Policy
- Common Certification Tools
- Reference Guide
Product Versions Supported
5.0, 5.1, 5.5,6.0
- Storage Partners
Partner Roles and Responsibilities
Partners who participate in the SDDC program provide the following team members:
A program manager that acts as the primary point of contact on behalf of their team, and who acts as the lead for planning and issue prioritization with VMware.
A partner engineering manager and/or technical lead that is the primary point of contact for the partner's engineering team, reviews all VMware support requests submitted by the partner's engineering team, provides an interface to the partner's QE organization, and attends all status calls and live debugging sessions with VMware.
A partner technical support contact that manages the support relationship with VMware, owns and serves as a single point of contact for all support-related activities, including escalations and management of the TSANet membership, and ensures overall support readiness and training of the partner's support organization.
Related Programs, Packages, and Services
- Storage Development Consulting Program
- Site Recovery Manager Package (SRM)
- vStorage APIs for Multi-Pathing Storage Package (PSA)
- Storage Virtual Appliance Package (SVA)
- vStorage API for Array Integration Package (VAAI) NAS
- Virtual Volumes package (VVols)